User discretion is paramount to us.
We collect your name and e-mail address and/or phone numbers where applicable. For instance, you may subscribe to receive e-mail updates from the blog on the Site by submitting your e-mail address. You also may submit comments to the blog on the site or through the contact mechanism on the site.
We do not encourage the submission of any personal information in these comments or through the contact mechanism other than what is expressly required.
Any information you disclose in the comments becomes public information and we encourage you to be wary of what you opt to disclose.
Using personal Information
We may use your personal information to:
- Regulate, customize, publish and enable you access MobileJournalism.co.ke
- Publish information about you on the website;
- Send you newsletters and promotions
This website contains links to other websites and we are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Securing your data
- We will take sound practical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Note that web servers may automatically capture information from visitors to the site, including the name of the domain and host from which you access the internet, the internet address of the site from which you enter the site, the pages you visit on the site and the amount of time you spend on the site, for purposes of improving the site.