The Aspire 2018 conference is scheduled for 6-7th September 2018. The conference themed ‘make your mark’ will take place at the American Spaces, Bazaar Building in Nairobi. The two day event will have 10 executive mentors and a masterclass on strategy development for the participants.
Aspire conferences are organized by the Mentorme Project, a student mentorship program run by a team led by Njeri Kihanga. The debut conference was held in 2017 Aspire 2017
If you;re looking for an event that is meaningful and hands-on, then you’ll love #Aspire2018 conference. Here’s why:
- It is free! Absolutely free of charge. So you do not have an excuse for failing to attend.
- Youth-led panels. All the discussion panels will be led by youth, just like you who understand your issues.
- It is an opportunity for you to take master classes run by the masters themselves. Remember this is all free of charge. There will therefore be a one-on-one interaction with the mentors.
- It is a perfect opportunity for networking with local and international peers. The conference will bring together young people from different parts of the country and the region as well.
- Last but not least, you will be able to meet and interact with the South African Ambassador to Kenya! yes, the ambassador will be present!
Now you have all the reasons to attend the conference. Follow this link to register: https://goo.gl/forms/nuSqpYGS2YcpZucQ2